clone: git://shithub.us/phil9/vdir gits://shithub.us/phil9/vdir
patches to: firstname.lastname@example.org
on 2022/09/12 00:26
fix crash caused by dirreadall() failing (thanks igor)
A minimalistic visual directory browser for Plan9.
Actions are performed using the right mouse button:
- Home: go to current user's home directory
- Open: present an entry to jump to a given directory
- Up : go to the parent directory
- New dir : present an entry to create a new directory
- New file: present an entry to create a new empty file
Middle-clicking on a file or folder will present a file operations menu.
Right-clicking on the path (in the toolbar), plumbs the path name
Right-clicking on folders, opens them.
Right-clicking on files send them to the plumber.
Keyboard shortcuts are:
- Page up / Page down to scroll
- Home to go to $home
- Up arrow to go to parent directory
- Space to plumb current directory path
- q / Del to quit
Install with the usual ``mk install``
Run ``vdir [-r] [directory]``
If the `-r` flag is passed, delete will recursively delete directories.
When right-clicking the path in the toolbar, the path name is sent to plumber.
This can be used to open a window in the directory for instance:
src is vdir
type is text
arg isdir $data
plumb start window -cd $data rc
This was a quick and dirty hack that sure contains some bugs.
Enjoy anyway :)