clone: git://shithub.us/phil9/vdir gits://shithub.us/phil9/vdir
patches to: firstname.lastname@example.org
handle mouse clicks on scrollbar
A minimalistic visual directory browser for Plan9.
Actions are performed using the right mouse button:
- Home: go to current user's home directory
- Open: present an entry to jump to a given directory
- Up : go to the parent directory
- New dir : present an entry to create a new directory
- New file: present an entry to create a new empty file
Right-clicking on folders, opens them.
Right-clicking on files send them to the plumber.
Keyboard shortcuts are:
- Page up / Page down to scroll
- Home to go to $home
- Up arrow to go to parent directory
- q / Del to quit
Install with the usual ``mk install``
Run ``vdir [directory]``
This was a quick and dirty hack that sure contains some bugs.
Enjoy anyway :)