author: Tevo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
date: Sun Feb 14 16:19:27 EST 2021
--- a/BUGS Sat Feb 13 22:21:23 2021
+++ b/BUGS Sun Feb 14 16:19:27 2021
@@ -7,7 +7,6 @@
• zuke with wav keeps requesting the file header at offsets 0, 4 and 8; never starts playing
• some parser/cuefs behavior might be non-standard or undesirable
- for example, there's currently no way to split tracks without including the pregap either at the end of the last track or beggining of current one
-• parser is incomplete
• splitting tracks from → to the same format could some times be done more efficiently, skipping the decode (and resample) → encode process; this could be especially beneficial to lossy formats since there would be no reencoding.
• some cuesheets have metadata (that would otherwise have nowhere to be in the sheet) stored in comments, in a somewhat semistandard manner, i.e.
REM GENRE "Progressive Rock"